Little Bunny Sailor on a Grassy Sea
If you watch wild rabbits, you will see that they bounce, rather than hop. They move like boats on an ocean full of waves. Here in the suburbs, their ocean is mostly grass.
Hence the song: Little Bunny Sailor on a Grassy Sea (song, a capella)
Here are the lyrics I wrote:
Wouldn’t it be funny if I could see a bunny
Bouncing around with its tail going up and downLittle bunny sailor on a grassy sea
Watching you makes me feel happy
Please eat as much as you need
But leave at least a few seedsWouldn’t it be funny if I could see a bunny
Bouncing around with its tail going up and downThere’s a bunch of bunnies dancing round the lawn
Each one more dexterous than a tiny fawn
Celebrating life by dashing here and there
And making binky leaps in the airWouldn’t it be funny if I could see a bunny
Bouncing around with its tail going up and downWhen a bunny flops down in the shade
It’s showing me it’s not afraid
May our garden be your happy place
Treat it as your own spaceWouldn’t it be funny if I could see a bunny
Bouncing around with its tail going up and down
Comments
Post a Comment